Monday, December 20, 2010

Chriastmas tree oh christmas tree...

Finally got to putting up our Christmas tree on the weekend, which is fantastic news, because it means our lounge room is almost habitable again!!!  Putting the finishing touches on the cabinet we purchased on eBay to convert it to our TV cabinet, and the new fireplace, just in time for Santa to make his way down the chimney!!!

Sold our old single antique bed in DS room to make way for another eBay purchase of a loft bed.  Was going to sand this little gem off the slats of his old bed, but couldn't bring myself to do it.  "I did it when I was really little, so I could remember how to get out of my bedroom"  he explained...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.