Thursday, December 9, 2010

Toddler rules...


"Toddler rules..." don't they always LOL!
It's been a while since my subject was a toddler, but I LOVE the little tongue poke whilst clutching his precious collection of treasures found on the beach.  Ever since I saw "The 7 Rules of the Toddler" on Emily Falconbridges blog I knew that's how I'd scrap this photo - just taken a while to do it!!!  Inspired by this week at the Color Room to finally add the finishing touches :)
Just in case you can't read them, here are the rules:

  1. If I like it, it’s mine
  2. If it’s in my hands it’s mine
  3. If I can take it from you, it’s mine.
  4. If I had it before, it’s mine
  5. If it’s mine it must never appear to be yours, in any way
  6. If I’m doing or building something, all of the pieces are mine
  7. If it looks like mine, it is MINE! 

1 comment:

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.