Monday, January 31, 2011

One with white...

Blue Genes - Can you tell we share the same jeans gene ?!?

Note to self - photos of layouts taken at night do not work.
Next note to self - start scrapping earlier and you won't have to take photos of layouts at night and then re-shoot the morning after LOL.

Decided last minute to try the January White With 1 challenge - although mine ended up more One with White, featuring navy blue and a banner, and a gorgeous photo of our family taken by Claire at See Be Art.

I love the Leeann Pearce designed beach huts - perfect for this layout at the photo was taken in front of our local beach huts, and I loved recycling my old jeans pocket.

On the home front, getting ready for back to school, had SLOW holidays this year, and loving it, can't believe they will be over so soon!!  Glad I was able to spend some time sorting through my stash & sent a huge box of goodies to Chelle in Queensland to forward on to crafters who lost theirs in the recent floods.

Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.