Sunday, November 6, 2011

Loving Light...

Had the opportunity to join Danielle Quarmby in her Loving Light photography session yesterday - great fun and a fantastic day weather-wise.

Discovered that going from Auto to Manual selection is harder than anticipated, and I really need to practice my focusing skills!!!  Perhaps because I love capturing "moments" I find I need to be able to focus instantly rather than mucking around adjusting for the "perfect" photo - I just like to embrace the imperfection of life :)

These my favourites for the day.  I don't have the time to play around with my images in photo editing software, so I have just added an auto adjust colour from microsoft editing software to enhance the colours of these.





Hope you are enjoying your Sunday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.