Wednesday, February 1, 2012

For Weddings and a Valentine's Day...





Loved this gorgeous colour palette from The Colour Room combined with sketch inspiration from Mojo Monday - this week we're looking through the round window!

Had fun making red felt roses using My Favorite Things Minature Rolled Roses - just need to remember to roll from the outside of the diecut to the inside - doesn't work quite as well in reverse ;) I also used the Lifestyle Craft Floral Rose and Swiss Dots embossing folders - the ribbon across the centre makes hiding the overlap in the embossing easy! I love this couple stamp - stamped once in black ink on white cardstock and a second time in white StazOn ink on black cardstock, then hand cut the suit and top hat and added the coloured bow-tie and matching flowers to tie the colour scheme together. I adhered two sheets from Making Memories notepaper together to create the scalloped edge. This is the first time I have made a round card - folded an A4 piece of cardstock in half and cut an almost complete circle using my Fiskars circle cutter - too easy!

Many thanks for dropping by - much appreciated :)

PS. Having some technical issues today so sorry for the multiple listings / missing links in Mojo Monday

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your Valentine's Day card Lyndal... so sweet and your rolled roses look gorgeous!! :))

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.