Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Don't Follow Your Dreams...




Inspired by the gorgeous colours from this months Jay Gee's Nook Challenge, this weeks My Favorite Things sketch and Fancy Flowers at Ribbon Carousel.  Papers are a mix of Kaisercraft Fine & Dandy and October Afternoon Sidewalk. I matched the stamp from My Favorite Things Vertical Sentiments, with the die cut from Vertical Sentiments 2.  The flowers are fussy cut from Kaisercraft Fine & Dandy, finished with stitching (amazingly lol!) and a Divine Twine bow.

For those of you who may not receive Ali Edwards weekly creative inspiration emails, this weeks struck a chord with me, it was about making sure you not only have dreams, but ensuring that you take the time to turn your dreams into actions.

Enjoy chasing your dreams today!

4 comments:

  1. GREAT sentiment and beautiful colours...I'm liking the machine-stitching, too--looks so good with the gingham.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is adorable...love all your amazing creations...so creative and fun...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors in this card and all the details are just fantastic!!! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome sentiment. the rest of your card is awesome, but lets it shine perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.