Sunday, August 12, 2012

You're so QWERTY... Just my TYPE!


TYPE HYPE! Tuesday Trigger
I couldn't resist this fortnights Type Hype! Tuesday Trigger.  Thought it was perfect for a nostalgically romantic card!  Inside the card reads ...Just my TYPE!

I used Glitz Dance in Sunshine Paper Layers as the basis for my card - LOVE the old typewriter, faded text and love heart typewriter keys.  I added the sentiment using My Favourite Things Typewriter Alphabet, stamped in Versamark Watermark Ink and heat embossed with Zing Pewter, to create raised metallic letters - reminiscent of the old typewriter stalk letters. Mounted the QWERTY letters on foam tape in the centre of these cool pearl sheen Fancy Pants Off to School buttons.  Matted the sheet on red cardstock to reflect the red typewriter ribbon - and romance!  Backed with 7 Gypsies paper which I altered with Distress Ink in Old Paper to create a more old-fashioned, QWERTY feel LOL! 

Hope this weekend is just your type too!

5 comments:

  1. This is so unique and special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE your letters! Super card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really different, the way you created the letters looks really great! I love the worn text background a lot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lyndal! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! Love this sentiment, great take on the trigger!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.