Saturday, February 2, 2013

Now I Must Dash... Come & Join Us!!!

I don't know if you've had a go at joining in Paulina's fabulous 10 Minute Craft Dash.  It's a FAB idea - getting together all your supplies and starting your stopwatch!  I know I was unsure at first as I am usually a VERY slow crafter, but I thought I'd give it a go.  It's amazing how much quicker it makes you as a crafter, and it gives you more confidence in your decisions!  I enjoyed it so much I thought I'd apply to join her very first DT.  I'm so excited to say - I made it!!! Paulina has put together an amazing DT from around the globe.

Sindhura Prajay

Why don't you take the Challenge!  
The next 10 Minute Craft Dash Challenge starts Wednesday February 6th.


4 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! I knew it...you're too speedily awesome to have not made it :) Congrats girl! Love your cards...I have to say your use of die cuts and their negatives inspires me so much! I have yet to master it, but I'll keep trying. LOVE both cards. Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Lyndal! You will rock it :) I love the cut-out clouds, and the embossing behind - just sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for you!! How exciting : ) Much as I try, I am not a 10 minute crafter. Would be a good challenge, for sure!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.