Sunday, July 14, 2013

Accentuate the Positive...


Taking what was left over from the card above, I thought I would create a similar card, this time accentuating the positive.  The sketch and colours are from Summer Camp Week 1 homework, The papers are Echo Park Spots & Stripes, with alphabet die-cuts from My Favorite Things and stamp from Paper Smooches. 

Playing along with Moxie Fab Birthday Challenge
CASual Friday Polka Dots as well as linking up for
Paper Smooches August Guest Designer Search and
the Summer Camp Week 1 homework of course!





12 comments:

  1. Such a perfect card for all the challenges you entered, Lyndal! It's fabulous! And those colorful polka dots just make me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this take on the sketch from class! It is perfect and am loving all those polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an awesome card...love the colors and the polkas! Thanks for playing with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful funny positive card here! Love it!
    vive-lavi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Outstanding card! Wow! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Lyndal! Thanks for linking this up to the Birthday Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. girl this put a big ol smile on my face :) Thanks for joining us on Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow two cards for the price of one. Very resourceful.

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.