Thursday, July 4, 2013

How Do You Craft...


This is how I "usually" craft.

Pick one sketch - today's choice, this weeks fabulous CAS(E) this Sketch,
Add one colour combo - today's choice, this weeks versatile Dynamic Duos Basic Grey plus Your Choice (can you guess what my choice is LOL), and
Throw in a theme - today's choice, this fortnights fabulously fun, Keep It Simple Sun, then
Mix them all together with some gorgeous papers - today's choice, My Minds Eye and Echo Park,
Add some stamping, or today's choice, a chipboard accent, and
Voila - a card!

OK, so maybe a little more thought goes into it like, "ooh, that flower reminds me of the sun", and "I love that the next line of the song is when skies are grey, so it fits perfectly having a grey background..."

How do you craft???


Playing along with Moxie Fab Mixy Matchy Style Challenge and
 Little Red Wagon CAS too, because CAS isn't a challenge, it's a way of life!

14 comments:

  1. This is fantastic Lyndal! I thought you said you had difficulties combining challenges! You should put this one in MFW Mixy-Matchy Style challenge too!
    I usually start off with a sketch, then add a colour challenge and then see what turns out at the end of the night :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lyndal, this is adorable! The layout and the image match perfectly! Thanks for playing along with us again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! I love the layout and the colours.
    How do I craft...hmmmm...I usually start off with a theme and go from there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lynda ,nice to know the step that go in making a wonderful card !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card Lyndal, I love your cherry duo. The sunburst is amazing. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love hearing about your crafting process! Honestly, I never would have thought about the second line of the song being about grey... Brilliant! :) Love this happy little card. Great colour and lines. Thanks for sharing with us at Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your crafting method, very similar to mine and your card turned out fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lyndal, this is so brights and SUNNY, super fab card!

    Love the chevrons and simplicity and cleanness of it!!

    SUPER!
    have a lovely weekend Lyndal!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Lyndal! This is fabulous! This is one of my favorite color combinations! Beautiful!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! This is a happy card! Hmmm, I'm going through a slump at the moment - I think I craft better with solitude (school hols mean too much distraction), but maybe if I had a more structured plan like you outlined I might have more focus!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i craft the same way as you doll! i love this!!! the teeny sentiment strip is perfect with the large scale rays. lurve it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card! Thank you for joining us at Little Red Wagon :)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Lyndal! Thanks for linking this up to the Mixy-Matchy Style Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.