Friday, August 30, 2013

PS You Make My Heart Melt...

Don't forget the Paper Smooches September Release Blog Hop begins TODAY!

I was inspired by the Paper Smooches Sparks Picture Perfect Challenge of frames to actually scrapbook a photo to be framed!

Love Paper Smooches stamps and dies on scrapbooking pages too.  I created this page with a combination of Warm Hearts trees & sentiment, Freezy Fellas and Swanky Snowdudes snowmen and Flag Tag dies cuts. Papers are Prima North Pole, with MFT snowflake diecuts and crinkle cut (corrugated) alpha from Jillibean Designs.

In case you are wondering this is my DS, although he's not quite so little anymore!!  I have a TONNE of photos for when the scrapping bug strikes again LOL!

Based on this Sketchabilities Sketch
Paper Smooches Sparks Picture Perfect

If you are interested, you can see some of my other scrapbooking pages here.

This made me smile...

10 comments:

  1. What a fantastic lay-out! (and a gorgeous photo, too). I've never seen one of your lay-outs before--are they all this beautiful??? Also, can't believe I missed most of your month as GD for Paper Smooches (i was out of internet range). I'll be scrolling through your previous posts this month, for sure. Awesome sauce, Lyndal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout Lyndal! Is that your little man?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! I love everything about this...the colours, the title, the papers and those stamps. (I'm always awed when someone pulls off image stamps on a layout.) And what a cutie too! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is ever so pretty and absolutely adorable, Lyndal! LOVE all the soft blues amidst a sea of chocolate brown, and those corrugated letters add the perfect punch of texture! Hey, and thanks so much for the love you left me on the Wplus9 Design Blog. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sheesh, you need to scrapbook more. this is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet scrapbook page...a cherished memory! Love your triangle tree tops and adorable snowmen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous photo and layout, Lyndal!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this makes me want to try scrapbooking again! I adore the monochromatic look of your layout and the PS stamp accents. So beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOOOOOOOOOVE that you decided to create a page that would be framed! And what a fab LO-- love the papers (they match that photo perfectly!)!!! LOVE the images you've used too! THANKS so much for joining in the fun with the Paper Smooches SPARKS Picture Perfect challenge! I hope you will play along this week- Trending: Flowers <3

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.