Monday, January 4, 2016

Something OLD and Something NEW...

Not as much crafting was done last year, so I was a little (OK a lot!) behind with Christmas card creations, so I thought I'd get a head start this year LOL!!! Too easy with the CASology Merry Challenge, Freshly Made Sketches and Jingle Belles Something OLD, Something NEW Challenge. Unfortunately as I had not stamped for a while, my "NEW" is a new ink pad as my old one had dried out! Created using Tara Wakefield's gorgeous deer and bird stamps, paired with Winnie and Walter's Merry and Lil Inkers Stitched Rectangle diecuts with Kaisercraft woodgrain paper background.
Rememeber there are still a couple of days to join in with FUSION
before our extra special 2 year anniversary celebration!


P.S. I would love you to join along with my 2015 A Few of My Favourite Things too! 

9 comments:

  1. That deer image is adorable! So glad you joined us at CASology, Lyndal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card just makes me smile.....absolutely adorable! Glad you shared it at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my this is so cute.. i love that adorable deer..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card! Love that sweet little reindeer and that bold, red sentiment! Looks fabulous! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that quirky little deer, this is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am such a fan of Tara's images and love how you've used them for your gorgeous card, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lyndal, that sketchy reindeer is adorable! Thanks for playing along with CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are gorgeous stamps ... love the woodgrain too ... so very glad you started the year with us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my gosh, those stamps are too cute and what a FABULOUS take on the fusion challenge!!! so pleased you could join our JINGLE BELLES fun! ♥

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.