Thursday, November 3, 2016

Too Cool for School @ FUSION


Had fun creating for this fortnights FUSION, combining inspiration from this super cute school snacks photo, and fabulous sketch. 

I think this sentiment from MFT Vertical Greetings is perfect for teachers, stamped in Versamark Watermark ink and embossed in Zing White to create a faux chalkboard look. Stamped this Paper Smooches Falling for You apple onto polka dotted paper and fussy cut the white insides, adding pips created using the Paper Smooches butterfly wings from the Welcome Spring stamp set.


Love to see how you are inspired by FUSION photo, sketch or both!
Hope you get a chance to play along!

Hop on over to FUSION to see some more too cool for school inspiration from
 our amazing Design Team too:
 

9 comments:

  1. What a cute little polka dot apple!! This is delightful Lyndal!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a strong masculine feel to your colour choices. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lyndal, long time no see ;) I love your crisp and clean take on that sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the woodgrain and the apple is too cute! As a teacher, myself, I love this card! Thanks for playing along at the AAA Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous design - bold and fun. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous fusion! The chalkboard look is so very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Being a teacher, I would be really pleased to receive such a beautiful card! I love the apple!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this.. the colors.. paper piecing... apple, chalkboard... it all comes together for total perfection Lyndal!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.