Thursday, March 1, 2018

FUSION A Little March Madness...

I thought I would take on the added challenge of creating a Christmas card from this fortnights FUSION inspiration, combining the colours and rectangle frame from the inspiration photo with this fabulously versatile sketch. Layered Kaisercraft papers diecut with Couture Creations Victorian Squares and a fussy cut poinsettia, together with wooden veneer photo frame from Basic Grey and Happy Holidays from my stash.

To play along you can take inspiration from either the FUSION sketch or inspiration photo - or combine the two as I have!

Hop on over to the FUSION blog for some more super sized inspiration from our fabulous Design Team...


Hope you can join in the fun this fortnight @ FUSION.
Can't wait to see what you create!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful take on the Fusion, Lyndal! I love your choice of flowers and your wood veneer sentiment is fabulous! Great idea to create a Christmas card, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Lyndal, what a great design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Lyndal, what a great design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty holiday card! Love how you handled the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fabulous holiday card. Love the little "polaroid!"

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.